Learn the key strategies of what you need to know when becoming a VA and learn if this industry is for you . . .
Is this you?…
- Are you a PA who’s a mother, soon to retire or being made redundant and now interested in becoming a Virtual Assistant and yet you are not quite ready to go ahead?
- Have you conducted lots of research yet still not sure if becoming a VA is for you, perhaps you are a little scared of setting up your own VA business or are nervous about taking a leap of faith?
- Is this a venture you are looking to start in a few months’ time yet want to get a full understanding before you are ready to get going?
- Do you need to know the basics first before you fully commit to any full training or business building?
- Do you want someone who is an experienced expert to guide you towards what is essential for you to know, prior to getting started, so that you start on the right footing avoiding the costly mistakes many makes? Hindsight is a wonderful thing!
I’m Amanda and I have been there, I have been you. Join me to learn the key strategies of what you need to know when becoming a VA in a 3.5 hours Taster Session. I understand and know how it feels when you are considering setting up as a VA. Remember, I have been there, I have been you and now I want to help you succeed.
What will be covered?
- About You: Being clear about the skills you need in your toolbox, experience required and what you will be offering to your clients.
- Practicalities: Technical skills and knowledge to work virtually and which will help you to get started part-time or full-time.
- Contingencies: Being prepared for some of your barriers to getting started i.e. being a mother, working full-time, time constraints etc. as well as what could go wrong or cause challenges such as clients wanting you in the day or IT breakdown.
- Finances: What you need to earn to thrive as a VA and make the transition, as well as how it works using the support of other VAs, what you should be charging and invoicing procedures.
- An introduction to Marketing: An introduction to marketing strategies that work when you have limited time and/or resources, conducting your first call with an enquirer, how to conduct a consultation with a prospective new client, and an overview of your marketing material i.e. your website, social marketing and networking to gain clients.
Our next Taster Session in London is on 12 July 2016 and I would love to be able to share this Taster Session with you. Once you have booked, I will send you the details of our time together.